Friday, August 9, 2013

Bear with me....I'm a work in progress ALWAYS!

Things have been on the VERY crazy side here in the V household. Not only did I get married last September, but I also had a massive renovation project going on my in-law's house to contend with. Once the majority of that came and went my husband got a job in Nevada. You guessed it, we moved.

Things here in Nevada aren't as bad as I thought they would be. You know how sometimes when you move to a new city (especially if you've had to rush the move as Husband and I did) you fear that everything will be poop and you can't find an upside to it? Yep, I was there. My fears were unfounded though.

My husband settled into his new job quite quickly and he's very happy with his job. Gracie has settled in with some fits and starts (Read that as we had MANY accidents in the house. Beagles can be QUITE stubborn at times.) and now she's acting like she's always been here. As for me? Well, things couldn't have worked out better. In the past I've never had a space that was just for me and my writing. That's all changed now that we've moved here. I have what is now known in the V household as "Moni's Writerly Lair". A HUGE purple wall, my nice comfy purple disc chair, and a desk all set up with writing supplies. Oh, and I can't forget the two large book shelves to hold all of mine and husband's favorite books. Yes, methinks I will like it here.

On the productivity note, I'll do my darndest to get back here to update a bit more often, even if it's just to ramble about the weather or whatnot. Who knows what I'll be in the mood for? I'm also working on being a lot more productive on the writing front now that things are on the slow down. I can't tell you how excited I am about this slow down. It means that I'll be able to actually concentrate on working.

Until next post! Be good to each other my friends and keep on writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment